- Posted By
HOW TO DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR’S AC DIFFICULTIES
HOW TO DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR’S AC DIFFICULTIES – CAR AC SERVICE DUBAI
AC COOL BUT NOT COLD ?
If the air conditioning is fixed to max cool and fans on high, but is only blustering temperately cool air:
- Check to see that the cooling fans on the condenser or radiator are consecutively when the air conditioning is on.
- Look for any limitations like leaves, bugs or dirt that would save air from passing over the condenser.
- Check the cabin air filter to safeguard that it is not blocked.
Elsewhere this, the next step is to continually check the pressures in the system using a manifold measure set. The suggested high-side and low-side pressures can be originate in your vehicle's repair manual, or online. Once you need your devices hooked up, move on to detecting the AC compressor itself.
START WITH THE AC COMPRESSOR
When identifying an air conditioning issue, it's coolest to begin at the compressor:
- With the engine successively turn the A/C on max cool, set admirers high, and make sure that the hold is appealing on the compressor.
- If the clutch is not attractive and the system has refrigerant, use a voltmeter to check for voltage getting to the compressor.
- If there is voltage - the clutch may be bad.
If here is no voltage - a cycling change may be bad, a fuse may be blown, and the system may not have sufficient refrigerant pressure to trip the low-pressure cutoff change that cycles the compressor.
MOST PROBLEMS ARE AFFECTED BY LEAKS
Leaks are the most common problem related with the air conditioning system.
If pressure is low, then there may be a leak:
- Consuming a UV A/C leak detection kit is the calmest way to find a leak. Follow the instructions on the packaging to present UV dye to the system and UV light to find the leak.
- Check around all fixtures to verify that they are all safe.
- Check hose manifolds on the compressor.
- Check the front seal and the o-rings sealing the pressure switches on the back of some compressors.
- Check where the hoses are folded onto the fittings.
- Check the Schrader Valves.
- Check for pinholes in the condenser.
- Check where the evaporator drains compression with UV light. Occasionally oil or dye can be seen.
Looking For CAR AC SERVICES and its Related Services Visit https://www.newbharathpitstop.com/services/air-conditioning
tyre shop dubai - tyre shop in dubai - tyre dealers dubai - wheel alignment dubai - car wheel alignment dubai - dubai tyre shop - tyres in dubai - best tyre shop in dubai